Bridge Palestine pioneered a holistic review process enabling us to admit a diverse group of youth from all over Palestine. Participants are chosen based on their:
- Critical and logical thinking
- Leadership potential
- English language proficiency
- Interactive thinking
- Mathematical logic
- Communication skills
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Applicants must be Palestinians living in the West Bank icncluding Jerusalem, and Gaza.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in the 9th grade and will start 10th grade after the summer.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic standing in the previous 3 academic years.
- Applicants must commit all classes and trainings.
- Applicants must express willingness to travel abroad.
- Accepted applicants must show willingness to apply to distinguished regional and international universities.
Application is closed now